Well we're nearing the end of the month, and I have a few things to write an update on.
Aunt Olga passed on Thursday, January 24th. It's sad, but I'm glad she's no longer in pain. I felt a lot of guilt for not keeping in touch with her over the years, but it's made me realize I still have a chance to renew my relationships with other members of my family. A lot of my family lives far away and although I don't get to see them as often as I'd like to, I can still keep in touch in other ways. I'm going to be making that more of a priority.
We move in two days, so things have been a bit hectic around here lately. I'm not looking forward to actually packing and unpacking the truck. I'm hoping the boys take care of most of that. I'm not sure why, but that part has been stressing me out more than the packing itself. I'm actually excited to start unpacking in the new house. There will be so much space for everything! Finally, space!
Anywho, I should probably get back to packing now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment