I always think of weird and crazy ideas to blog about while I'm driving or shopping or cooking or otherwise unable to actually do anything about them. Then I either forget about them entirely, or I decide they're much too silly to actually allow out of the confines of my skull.
Well here's one of them, silly or not:
Wouldn't it be really neat if everyone in the world could do exactly what they wanted to do? With everyone talking about the "end of the world" last year (and for years before that I suppose), it always got me thinking about what would happen if life as we know it no longer existed. What would everyone end up doing? Obviously that's not an ideal scenario but it's how this line of thinking got started.
Then I wonder how many people out there could be truly great at something if they were given the right opportunities. Maybe there are people out there who would make amazing doctors or scientists or who knows what if they were given the chance. And not just that, but musicians and poets and writers and so much more.
I wonder how much happier the world would be if at least more people could just do what they wanted to do. If the proper education was made more available. What would I have done if I could have done anything? I'm not entirely sure actually, I'd have to give it some thought.
What would you do if you could do anything?
No comments:
Post a Comment