I need to update this more. I'm a really terrible blogger. So, that's my (late) New Year's resolution.. to blog more. That will likely mean some really boring blog posts about absolutely nothing in particular, but that's okay.
Want to know something funny? I started my blog because I like typing and wanted a reason to. I've been saying lately that I really don't ever want to go back to work but if someone were to offer me a job just typing all day, I would do it. And I'd love it. That would be my ideal job.. typing all day.
Everybody: Meet my new house! It's mine and I love it and I can't wait to move into it in 2 weeks! It'll be great to finally have some space, and my own yard. We've lived in this apartment for over 7 years and it's time (it's been time for a while..) to move on! I'm glad we waited until we could buy something we'll really enjoy and that will suit us for quite a while though.
Anywho, time to get my little monster to nap so I can watch some tv and avoid packing!

No comments:
Post a Comment