Friday, August 5, 2011

Ready for the weekend..

It's official, I'm exhausted. I can definitely feel when it's Friday now. In fact it usually starts on Thursday. My feet start to ache and I'm just tired all over.

Today my heels were hurting quite bad when I got to work, I could hardly walk. It was quite painful and I'm hoping it doesn't become a habit. It seems to have calmed down now so I'm hoping the weekend will take care of the rest of it if I just take it easy.

I've been making some pretty good progress in the spare room. I've even sold a few things, which is great. I think I've made about $50 so far and I haven't even listed everything. I'm quite impressed. All I have left to go through is the closet, then I'll have to make a trip to the thrift store to drop off a bunch of stuff, and go through the stuff I've decided to keep and make sure I actually want to keep it. Hopefully I'll be left with no more than what will fit in the top part of the closet. That's all I'm allowing myself.  At the end of the month Jen will take the turtles so I'll actually be able to move everything into place and start getting ready for baby!  Exciting stuff.

No comments: