Monday, August 22, 2011

Bad dreams

I had the worst dream last night. Well I suppose I've had worse, but it was pretty awful. My dad came to me with some information, that he found out Denis wasn't who he said he was, and that he was actually a Russian spy (I almost didn't want to say that part, because he IS Russian so it just sounds lame). Apparently he was working for some very bad people and my dad had a picture to prove it was him. The picture was him in an ER after an apparently awful incident that happened years before. He looked younger but I could tell it was him. The picture looked so real and the emotions I had felt real so the whole thing was just horrible. Seeing a picture of him in a situation I wouldn't have thought he'd be in with a horrible look of pain on his face and a doctor doing something to him and all the blood.. It was a crazy dream and I hope I never have it again. I've always had strange dreams and sometimes even scary or sad ones but I can still never just let them go. I know it's just a dream but they seem so real at the time it takes a while for the emotions to settle. Here's hoping I have pleasant dreams tonight!

No comments: