Again I'm quite thankful it's Friday! I don't have much planned for this weekend, and for the first time in a while I don't have any organizing to do. I finished the spare room/baby room, I just have to wait until my parents come home so I can get the turtles out of there and add the finishing touches. I also need to get some baby bedding, I should probably get on that too. It'll make the crib look more like a crib.
I'm excited to just relax this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to Kelowna to get my carseat/stroller but other than that I have no plans, just relaxing. It should be a good one. Denis will be playing games with his friends all weekend so I'll be on my own for most things but that's okay. I have my room to retreat to now so it's great. Life is good right now... and only 5 more weeks of working.
No comments:
Post a Comment