My thoughts, aspirations, confusions, arguments, and delusions. Enjoy.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Early birthday present!
I got a new laptop for my birthday from my amazing husband :) I love it, it's exactly what I wanted. I do have to get used to the keyboard though, a few keys aren't where I'm used to them being so I have to think about it when I hit them. The shift key for example is a little too far to the left so instead I hit the slash key, which makes for some interesting typos. I suppose I'll just have to write more blog posts to practice! It's strange too because the shift key on the right side is HUGE but on the left side is the same size as a letter key. If they'd made the left one a little bigger maybe I'd have an easier time hitting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment