Monday, May 25, 2009

Stuck in an airport... Again

I do plan on posting about the honeymoon but for now I'm stuck in an airport and have nothing better to do so I'm posting out of order. It's so quiet in here right now, it doesn't seem right to be in here. Here's a picture:





So quiet. There's probably only about 5 people in here. We got here around 7pm local time last night and we don't leave until about 7am. It's now just after 1am, so only about 6 hours to go. Not too bad really. We found some chairs near a power outlet so we've been watching tv shows. See..



As you can see we also found some chocolate to keep us not hungry while we wait. Everything closed around 11 so we had to stock up.

Anywho, time to go eat some more M&Ms and watch tv!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: