
I've been feeling so lazy lately. I've been BEING very lazy lately so that's probably why. It's time to get back to the gym.
I have a vacation coming up and I'd really like to lose at least 10 - 15 lbs by then and a couple inches. The inches are the main thing, I don't even care so much about weighing what I do, that's just a number.
I'm also trying to spend less wasteful money, so paying $15.75 every 2 weeks for a gym membership I'm not using is counter productive! I at least need to go a couple times a week. That would make it worth it. Winter is usually so hard to stay active because it's so cold out, but that excuse doesn't really apply this year since we haven't had any snow since shortly after Christmas! There's no reason I can't ride my bike to work every once in awhile, or at least around the block a couple times. Working full time makes it a bit more difficult as it gets dark so early.. but that's no excuse for the weekends.
I'm not going to make any promises to myself but I'm going to try harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment