My non married days anyway. I almost said single days but I'm not exactly single either.
There are 10 days left until the wedding and things are starting to come together now. I have everything I need for the centerpieces so I can start working on that tomorrow, and I think all there is left to do is figure out some way to get the music for the ceremony outside, and to finish all the last minute things like centerpieces and favors and whatnot. Minor stuff. All the big stuff is done :)
I'm starting to wonder how many people actually read the back of the invitation where we said we're not doing traditional gifts. I've had a couple guests ask me where we're registered and what we would like for a gift. While gifts are great, we have been living together since December 2005 so we pretty much have everything we need. The one thing we do need though is money to pay off our honeymoon, among other things. And of course one must eat, and we run out of things and need to replace things on occasion and just like shopping in general, so we've asked for gift cards and donations in lieu of traditional gifts. Sounds reasonable right? As I've been telling all who ask, we really don't need any more toasters and our blender works fine, thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment