Monday, May 11, 2009

Only 5 more days!

It's getting closer! Only 5 days left! I'm still not getting nervous, I have plans for everything so there really isn't anything to worry about. If something goes wrong it's not the end of the world anyway.

I finished the favors today, and the centerpieces were finished yesterday. Here's some pictures:

This is one of the centerpieces...


And the favors. They're filled with pink peanut M&Ms and chocolate covered peanuts. They look a bit dull in the picture but they're actually really cute...


And I fixed my guestbook to make it look better. I had one with just a white sheer ribbon and bow on the front and it looked really boring. I cut that one off and made my own. I think it looks much better and now it matches everything else too...


I might update again before the wedding but if not, I'll definitely be updating after! We're going to Jamaica for our honeymoon and I'm so excited! I'm even excited about the long flight and the layover in Toronto on the way back. I've never been there either so it should be fun :)

1 comment:

Mum said...

*gasp* we didn't sign the guest book!!