I think we're finally starting to get a sleep schedule down. It's not perfect during the day yet but our night time routine is a lot better. He has a bath, we put new jammies on, we cuddle on the couch and he gets a snack if he's hungry and he falls right asleep. Usually I lay him on the couch beside me for a bit while I get ready for bed, then transfer him to his crib and we part until the morning. He sleeps about 7 hours a night, not bad for almost 2 months :)
During the day I'm trying to have him nap in his crib as much as possible but he doesn't always go for it. I also pay close attention and try to get him ready for sleeping before he gets too grumpy. If he starts yawning or showing signs of being tired I get him ready for sleep. He doesn't always like it but he almost always goes right to sleep. He's usually awake for about an hour before getting tired again.
Anywho, time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment