Sunday, January 15, 2012

Long overdue update..

I didn't realize it'd been so long since I last updated this. Oops.

Obviously things have been a bit busy the last while. Loki was born in a big hurry on November 20th and he's been great but I feel like I'm always trying to catch up on something. When he sleeps I have to decide.. Laundry, dishes, breakfast? A nap? Dare I break out a book? It's definitely getting a lot easier and he's starting to establish a sleeping schedule so things are a tad more predictable now, but of course just as I think I've got a handle on something he changes all the rules. It's okay though, he's allowed.

He's 8 weeks old today and starting to become more interested in the world. I got him a play mat last week and he seems to really enjoy that so far. He'll lay there and swat at the animals for 10-15 minutes before getting bored. Just enough time to scarf down some breakfast or change the laundry! Perfect :)

Anywho, here are some pictures: Hopefully more updates to come.

No comments: