Sunday, October 3, 2010

Soup Diet

A friend of mine recently found this Soup Diet and it sounds interesting so we've both decided to give it a go this week.

How it works is you make this soup (it gives a yummy broth based recipe but I imagine any sort of broth based vegetable soup would be fine), and you can eat as much of it throughout the week as you want. There's also different "rules" for each day of the week. For example, on day 1 in addition to the soup you can eat any fruit except bananas. The next day you can eat as many vegetables as you want. Each day is different. Apparently you're supposed to lose about 10lbs and it's a good "cleanser."

I figure even if I don't lose anything it's still a good way to clean out my system to start eating better. We'll see what happens.

Here's a picture of the soup:




I'm pretty excited to start it tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: