I planted a Venus Fly Trap yesterday. It's technically day 2 today but the picture is from day 1 so I'll stick with that.
I bought a kit that came with seeds, dirt, sand and instructions. The seeds were in the fridge for about 2 weeks to start the whole process, and I just planted them yesterday. They're in a little pot inside a plastic bag to promote humidity. I also put them in our grow tent to give them the best chance. The instructions say you can just put it in front of a window to give it lots of sunlight, but I figured this would be better :)
It says it takes about 6 weeks for the sprouts to appear, so I probably won't post anything else about this little guy until that happens, but as soon as something happens I'll post another picture! Apparently these are hard to grow so I hope they at least sprout for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment