My thoughts, aspirations, confusions, arguments, and delusions. Enjoy.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
I actually didn't expect anything this year, which made it even better. Last year I don't think we did anything. We were both working so it just wasn't as fun. I think he got me flowers, but I don't even know. This year he made reservations at our favorite restaurant. It's out in the middle of nowhere so it's never busy, but it's a really nice fancy restaurant. There's never more than maybe 2 other couples there at a time. We only go there a couple times a year but the guy there always remembers us. It's just a older German man and his son that run the place. The food is amazing, and the service is very friendly. It's very quiet out there and they have soft classical music playing in the background. In the summer there's always deer grazing in the field right in front of the restaurant. I keep forgetting to take pictures when we go there. I took some with the camera phone today but it was dark out so they didn't turn out very well. Next time we go there I'll get some good pictures. Overall it was a good Valentine's Day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment