Saturday, January 26, 2008

Origami Gift Boxes


I started making these cute little boxes awhile ago, and I just thought of putting them on eBay. I listed one today and we'll see how that goes, but I can make tons of them. If anyone reading this is interested, e-mail me or check out my auction number 180210904928.

I hope they sell, they're fun to make and I'm not selling them for much. The only problem would be the shipping. I don't think it would be too much though because they're really light.

They're lined with parchment paper too so you can put stuff like cookies and candy in them without the oils bleeding through the paper. I'm going to give my co-workers cookies in them for Valentine's Day :) I can't wait. I bought a bunch of paper to make them and I just want to make tons of boxes but I can't just have a bunch of boxes sitting around for nothing, that would be a waste of space. So for now they'll just stay paper :) I hope people buy some of them.

No comments: